911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

YouTube Recorded telephone call Female Teacher sex predator by female student years later

YouTube Recorded telephone call Female Teacher sex predator by female student years later

http://ktla.com/2014/01/20/woman-posts-video-on-youtube-confronting-teacher-she-says-molested-her/#axzz2r271JpqJ



The YouTube has gone viral and gotten powerful results.  She resigned from her new job despite the safety of Statute of Limitations. 

Woman uses YouTube to snare her onetime school basketball coach for sex abuse - Daily Newshttp://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/california-teacher-abused-student-exposed-youtube-article-1.1586212

Note from Suzannah:  I continue to use YouTube to get Justice re: Dr Andrew Fagelman receptionist office manager assaulting me.  I also have YouTubes audio of the NYPD turning me away when they were not suppose to reporting my attacker, Delita Hooks false cross complaint filed 24 hours later as part of the plan to make her savage attack which includes verbal  threat hitting me repeatedly, throwing her shoes a long running punch to my eye making a hole in my retina and grabbing my hair the goal to drag me down the hall and she put her barefoot against my vaginal areas when she failed repeated attempts to kick me in the groin. 

Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks seemed confident the NYPD would help and she threatens me in a letter read to me by IA Sgt O'Donnell stating if I ever come back and file assault charges again she will file yet another false cross complaint but she left out false.  That letter was to her NYPD protectors.  

I have a YouTube telephone conversation with Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell as well. 

Now I am suing The NYPD and IAB who refuse to allow me to upgrade the attack on me to 2nd degree this time they say because I am suing.  After the lawsuit I can supposedly upgrade unless same corrupt blue wall protecting medical office abuse.  

Dr Fagelman's Violent Lying Delita Hooks Repeatedly Violating My Patient Rights and Body 19,000 + views on YouTube . NYPD Internal Affairs Fixed this.  Why?


What is Bill Bratton going to do about this?  


  Why oh why did the NYPD fix this savage assault after a $430 medical visit and the NYPD commited the crime of coercion so after 1year 3 months one has time to wonder about the motives and behind the scenes dealing of all behaving in my opinion in a criminal way but above the law and confident they are above the law.  



http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE


So thanks for your support helping me to further shame Dr Andrew Fagelman, Delita Hooks, the corrupt NYPD that fixed it and the corrupt Internal Affairs officers that fixed it but oops IAB knows you all are watching so even though they let the cop that coerced me, threatened me and was the front man fixing this savage attack -- IAB says the case is open in case too much public scrutiny or Bill Bratton keeps his words in his swearing in speech and day 10 so far no sign he is....  IAB states case open....means what?  IAB can't figure out away to close it and cover-up since you all are watching.....??????????