911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dr. Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Referenced in AMC Feedback


Animal Med Center Asks for Feedback I tell them Dr Andrew Fagelman Receptionist Savage attack NYPD Fixing Be Proud U R not Dr Fagelman



Worst most horrific receptionist
at MD office Soho. 

My visit -- TV dr Phil really 
upsetting program added to stress. 

My MD late but I liked her and she
was very good with us. 

The place did not look bright and cheery 
as it used to. Really upset u deleted Noel's
Records and did not have his weight 
But great compared to Dr Andrew Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks for repeatedly violated my patient rights and my body. Than the NYPD appearing in my opinion to be acting on behalf of MD threatened me violently over the phone if I did not drop charges so in my opinion Dr Andrew Fagelman poster boy for the worst MD in NYC with most violent woman that came out from behind desk to menace me.  So traumatized she made a hole in my retina, damaged cervical spine, lied about me and 24 hours after me committed another crime filing a false cross complaint which her corrupt NYPD pals sealed in under a year to protect them and NYPD crime of coercion. 

Because of Dr Fagelman's poor choices I have permeant damage including a scar on my retina. 

Be proud at AMC you don't hire violent liars. I was told all the women in the video lied and blamed me.   

Sent from my iPhone 
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com

On Jan 16, 2014, at 2:27 AM, "The Animal Medical Center" <info@amcny.org> wrote:

On Behalf of: The Animal Medical Center
The Animal Medical Center
510 East 62nd Street
New York, NY 10065
212-838-8100
View as a web page
        

Dear Suzannah,

We would like to thank you for choosing The Animal Medical Center for your pet's healthcare. To help us ensure that we are providing you with the utmost service and compassionate care, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to this e-mail for any specific comment you would like to make about your last visit at The Animal Medical Center.

PLEASE NOTE: For emergent pet needs, please call 212-838- 8100.

Thank you,

The staff at The Animal Medical Center.

Client ID # 255027

Visit us anytime at:

 http://www.amcny.org

              Facebook

If you do not wish to receive additional email messages from us, please unsubsc

Privacy Policy

These communications from The Animal Medical Center are sent through Pet Health Network.

Pet Health Network, 1 IDEXX Drive, Westbrook, Maine 04092