911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Preet Bharara Interview Can U Strip Search a DPA? By Suzannah B. Troy

Preet Bharara Grants Suzannah B. Troy an Interview?




(Political Satire for those missing a funny bone -- the funny bone may be the most enduring and sexist part of human anatomy and needed to cope with life's tragedies. )


After ignoring whistle blowing letters and calls to his press office Preet Bharara grants Suzannah Troy an interview?



I have been granted a  not so real interview with US Attorney Preet Bharara....that's right -- fake just like "Justice" NYC.   Don't they tell American women fake it until you make it?


Suzannah:  Thank goodness we're out of that deep freeze for a day...tell us do you think the Polar Vortex will slow down 2014 indictments?  (Hardee har har)


Preet: Yeah, you heard I blocked the Northern Lights oops I mean JP Morgan with my mighty mouse shield?!  oops I meant the cold war, no cold front...oh well, the polar what?   I, Preet Bharara have managed to put the deep freeze on India American relations --- I don't understand what The White House is upset about --- I treat everybody equally which is why I had an Indian Diplomatic stripped searched but even I realize going after the real crooks at City Hall would mean career suicide... Um er. 


Suzannah:  Preet do you have more bad guys targeted for  indictment in 2014? 


Preet: umm...exactly...it will be uh... cataclysmic super fantastic, tsunami style...never seen before bloody mess of the largest proportions!  In fact, all my press statements have been written ahead of time where we can fill in the blanks. And we are working on better ways to leak the nasty stuff out to the favored press first. 


Suzannah: Got it. Preet, India. Tell us who is babysitting diplomat's Devyani children's as we speak?


Preet: The children, hmm...them....didn't think about that?. You know   I/we stand by her  strip search or do I  mean strip search is standard.    Anyway she's back to in India, not sure where the kids are.   



Mr Baharara do you believe in the CityTime Curse.  Should diapers over the internet be taxed? (Preet's brother has internet diaper biz?) R u any closer to find CityTime TechnoDyne crooks The Allens?  Didn't you think it was odd Rudy Giuliani's deputy mayor's turned lobbyists trying to push SAIC corrupt MTA deal?  



Preet why didn't u cut ties with Rose Gill Hearn?  Did you know about Mike's pay back kick back oops plumb job he was planning on rewarding Rose Gill Hearn with.  Preet didn't you think her appearance infomercial on NY1 praising hunk a junk payroll system CityTime strange for a head of Dept of Investigation?    What about Christine Quinn brushing a side 2 investigations in to CityTime with a 2nd grader could do that math on CityTime and 911 we were robbed?



Preet would you okay any of these nyc gov officials being stripped search considering CityTime, NYCAPS, 911 and Board of elections is 3 BILLION dollars alone that is crying out for yet another audit and for NYC officials to be held accountable?





Preet Bharara: No, I would never okay Rudy Giuliani, his deputy mayors turned lobbyists for SAIC, Mike Bloomberg, Rose Gill Hearn, Christine Quinn not a slush abuser ever being stripped searched.   No I won't ever go on record strip searching is a technique we use in NYC from the DA to US Attorney to sexually shame women we want to take a political pot shot at.  Cy Vance: Ditto not okay to Stop and Frisk them -- it is just billions of tax payer dollars abused and or stolen come on r u kidding?  Cy and Preet laugh.  


Suzannah:  Ok, let's call it a wrap and just one more question.


Preet: Yes?


Suzannah:  Are Deferred Prosecution Agreements fair or is it like Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson pleading no contest?  Has SAIC violated their DPA yet?  Preet did u read Richard Valcich's letter written before Denault hired?


Preet: No comment.   Can I strip search a DPA....?    I mean unfair question



Preet any idea why I was savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's video in link below and than threatened with a weekend in jail if I did not drop the charges 19 days after I filed assault charges and I had a hole in my retina and cervical damage no arrests including NYPD for coercion?



Preet and Cy in unison " No comment."


Preet Bharara: SAIC’s Spinoff Jeopardizes Its $1.8 Billion NASA Contract (CityTime Curse Strikes Again)


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/01/preet-bharara-saics-spinoff-jeopardizes.html?m=1