911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Wall Street Journal Dow Jones Orwellian Moderator Coward Liar Goal Censorship?


The Wall St Journal Silences Whistle Blower Comments with "Improved System"

I've repeated emails from the moderator refusing to give me  his or her name.

 The only way I can get it is to sue  the Dow Jones and go after them for censorship included Jane doe or John Doe.



I allege to censor whistle blowers and protect top dogs who I allege The WSJ wants to stop whistle blowers from commenting and worse The WSJ are involved and or protecting criminal activity from being exposed The Wall Street Journal has  now done and improvements with one goal to silence me and people like me that wants to get to the truth and prevent coverups.




I also alleged that the Wall Street Journal removed my profile I fought and won got it back so their new goal is to delete it all through "their improvements" because they don't want the truth that I have posted on their website.  

Example -- the WSJ doesn't want this post...
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/saic-sec-fbi-see-non-evil-911-usa.html

The Wall Street Journal has hit a new low and in my opinion "the moderator" whom ever that is has a lot to hide and it makes dollar and sense to not be honest and have integrity and use his or her real name when she/he sends out this Orwellian blast.

Reminds me of Mike Bloomberg = When Mike Bloomberg says Progress he means get your moving van.  The NY Post stopped all comments. The NYDN and The NY Times censor whistle blowing comments on Steve Rattner, 911 Tech Corruption and CityTime, the short list...



Dear Readers:
We are excited to announce that The Wall Street Journal is launching a new commenting platform to create more engaging, relevant and thoughtful conversations. Within the next few days, look for:
  • Commenting conversations that will now update in real-time.
  • New profiles for all registered users. A public profile will be required in order to comment onWSJ.com. Visit your profilehere.
As part of the updates, "Journal Community" will go away for now as we work to bring you smarter ways to connect with each other.
Many more details are available here.
Please send questions and feedback to moderator@wsj.com.
Thank you for reading and for the contributions you are making to conversation at WSJ.com.

© 2014 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All rights reserved.