911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seth Wolkoff Testify Under Oath For Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies and Blaming the Victim

Seth these are my opinions and in my opinion you are vile -- read why and how I formed my opinion.  


5 minutes ago
 
Dr. Fagelman is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered in my 43 years on this planet . He is always there for his patients . I have called his office several times and he actually answered his own phone . I have needed a prescription on July 3 at 7 pm and he answered my call and called the pharmacy for me . He is there 100% for his patients. Every time I call or come into the office Delita is extremely helpful and professional. You must have really been an absolute jerk to incite her . They both are hard working, good people really get a life Suzanna . - Seth Wolkoff 
Reply
 · 
 
I pray to G-d you are served KARMA for you evil cruel abuse of me a patient. I have to ask if you are on any medications for mental illness to blame me for Delita Hooks a violent liar with so many People calling her out for her attitude problems who had no right to repeatedly violate my patient rights.  I filed a lawsuit against her for a million dollars and did not serve her to my regret but my goal is to sue Dr Fagelman in the year and a half I have left and you can testify on his behalf.  He is an evil man who is irresponsible to say the least to have such a violent liar on his staff at the front desk.  Shame on you and I won't be there to witness you getting your karma but you are an awful person as your comment proves blaming me for such a sick vicious unprofessional attack on a patient.  Under oath -- you and everyone defending the violence and lies can answer questions about this video and this false cross complaint. I pray all that lie are served Justice including KARMA which can be more effective than a system polluted by politics and favors.  http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD
Show less
Reply
 · 


Seth Wolkoff Testify Under Oath For Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies and Blaming the Victim