911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, May 26, 2013

September 11 Memorial and Why I won't pay by Suzannah B. Troy artist




Look down at the left hand corner and see NYC Detective's poster...
I had drawn a little red heart over "Detectives"
and I am wearing an NYPD Det cap....
who would have known I would never meet Detective John Vergona
who would become the poster boy for an NYPD corruption
in a violent assault that almost left me blind in my left eye.


NY Post Exposes 9/11 Memorial Shame 


$   I can't find link on my phone
but the ny post reporters exposed
pressure to donate money. 

Very uncool.  

Memorial should be in order not chaos 
like the days and months.....I remember the
chaos, the photos with telephone numbers 
and desperate pleas, the gruesome smell
of death, the fire and heat melting 
work boots, the chaos so sickening
Memorial more chaos and so wrong in
too many ways. 

Betrayal at Ground Zero my letter in 
The Wall St Journal. 

Betrayal grows exponentially.  

Oct 16, 2012 Det John Vergona in my
opinion an evil corrupt cop fixed
a violent crime at a medical office
damaging my eye and neck 
permanently and he was not
alone involving a group of corrupt
NYPD teaching me about a new
level of Betrayal.  

I won't be writing any letters on
behalf of the NYPD again.

After 9-11 I went down town (Whitehall St.)  massaged
hundreds of NYPD even just for a few minutes and 
US Military that were sleeping downtown
 and thanks to corrupt evil
Det John Vergona and other NYPD fixing of 
a violent assault that without surgery would have left me blind,
thanks to all NYPD 
involved the NYPD couldn't get  me out to volunteer  next mass 
murder terror attack.   I have given enough
and Det John Vergona has left me damaged as much
as Dr. Fagelman and Delita Hooks -- terrorism
medical and police..... and all involved as IAB sits on
this trying to figure out how keep a lid on this corruption?

I wrote a short story honoring 
The Greatest Detectives - a 9-11
Ghost Story because heroic
NYPD Detectives were like
Heroic Pinch Hitting Angels at 
The Temporary Morgue but NYPD 
Det John Vergona taught me 
about NYPD Terrorism where I
would have to endure a weekend
in jail a false arrest with a hole in
my retina/detached retina, cervical
neck damage neck in brace and he
knew I have  a collapsed bladder but
evil incarnate Det John Vergona wanted me to suffer
because I wouldn't obey his demands
to drop the charges against Dr Andrew
Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks
http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE
Vergona yelled at  me You are going to drop the charges
over the phone and I said no!

He and his partner refused to meet me Oct 4th
when they couldn't understand which eye was the bloodied one.
They repeatedly refused to meet me.   The detectives "Delita Hook's
special detectives never even met me and too date IAB has done nothing
to interview everybody as Vergona has promised and never did.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/05/nyc-commission-to-combat-police_25.html?m=1

3 YouTubes in my opinion
proof NYPD and even IAB so far corrupt roles
in cover-ups regarding me being violently assaulted
and the NYPD's role in fixing crime including
so far IAB role.

Even the corrupt

Vergona had told me he didn't care if 
I had 2 black eyes. Vergona demanded I
turn myself in for immediate arrest 
Oct 16. 2012 and I told Internal Affairs 
as part of fixing for Dr Fagelman's 
employee Delita Hooks,  I don't believe she ever 
was told to turn herself in. 

Evil Det. John  Vergona changed his mind when 
I said I needed to delay false arrest 
until 3pm.  I had told him a Judge would
take one look at this video and toss out his false
arrest http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE and I would sue  him.

Vergona said I would 
have to wait 4 days until Saturday. 

I asked evil NYPD Detective John Vergona
Arrest the Jew on The Sabbath?

Det Vergona are you anti-Semitic?

Det John Vergona did not answer me.

He wouldn't explain why I had to wait 4 days 
to be false arrested.  

I never even got a detention in High School. 

I had said on Oct 16 when I agreed 
to come in immediately for false 
arrest because Vergona knew what I said was true...?
The Judge would take one look at the video and toss out his
false arrest and I would sue him.

Vergona too lazy or
corrupt or both to go to the DA 
with assault video, photos before and
after with defensive wounds on my
arm from the key she had on her 
wrist to bloodied eye to Delita Hooks 
false cross complaint and in my
opinion false medical report because
I barely touched her and did the bare 
minimum to get her off me because
I had no interest in fighting this violent
liar but documenting her rude unprofessional 
behavior.  

The medical visit to see Dr. Vine $430 and
the medical bill to begin to address the damage
from Dr. Fagelman's violent out of control Jodi Arias
of medical reception still coming in as did the cyber stalking, bullying
on line and again the NYPD did nothing and I told IAB I thought 
NYPD involved in some of it like the removal of a video
"Det John Vergona Delita Hooks Assault false cross complaint no arrest"
who else but someone connected to him and the crime would try to illegally
remove that video?


Det John Vergona was not alone and this 
fixing involved Deputy Inspector Ed Winski
who I reported to Internal Affairs along 
with faxing IAB the letter  to him and calls 
attempting to report Delita Hooks filed 
a false cross complaint  a crime commited in Winski's precinct
but Winksi was not interested in even responding.

Deputy Ed Winski, 
Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen and "Delita Hooks
NYPD Detectives" who never contacted me,
names and badge numbers of those that have them all  with held along
with Vergona's and Chen and I asked the
Det Squad, front desk, Winski, Chief 
Esposito and Commissioner Ray Kelly 
sending them the email in writing
to NYPD Det Squad supervisor Angelo
Burgos and Burgos never responded at all.

Days and months post 9-11 met many NYPD
who gave me patches and pins now
 in 9-11 Museum collection and I was 
called down because when the jacket was
shown to visitors they were very moved...
I guess I represent them -- the civilians...
the museum wanted to interview me. 

I  also have an NYPD Detective pin on my 
Indian Motorcycle Jacket and FDNY and 9-11
memorial pins....

I also did an archive for NYU Medical Center
to thank everyone who tried to volunteer 
and archive also briefly the good deed a small
group of volunteers service including
one woman who said bringing an 
NYPD Det a cup of coffee at The Morgue
an honor. 

I was given a Lt Petrosino pin with 
his badge number which I loved
so much from NY Police Museum but I
handed it in to in my 
opinion an evil man that treated me 
like a Jew in early stages of Nazi
Germany, Deputy Inspector Ed Winski
 with a note give thus pin to Commish 
Kelly.  DI Ed Winski be there when Det John Vergona
false arrests me Saturday Oct. 20th. 
  
It was Oct 16th and my neck was in
a brace and my vision was a mess.

Det John Vergona and all involved in
fixing a violent crime that may require
a 2nd eye surgery to remove scar tissue
soon --- have taught me about 
NYPD terrorism.

In my opinion the corrupt cops fixed this violent 
assault for two reasons:


1) my politics and activism and reason
the media has blacked me out 
although they get info from me or
take from my blogs not crediting me

2) Dr Fagelman called the 1800 NYPD fixing and
Favors hotline and Fagelman and Delita Hooks 
have an NYPD maybe even IAB hook?
Hook NYPD lingo for a special friend. 

After 9-11 I was published in
The NY Times asking for a raise
for the NYPD FDNY. 

I looked up Vergona's salary. 
3 years ago according to a website 
with over times almost as much as
a starting salary he made more than
in my opinion his corrupt supervisor
Sgt Chen. 

If I was murdered I wouldn't want
the First Precinct Det squad near my
body and every reporter who blacked
out this corruption news would rush
to report my murder. 

Ironic "Betrayal at Ground Zero" my letter
for rescue workers and Deputy Inspector
Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det
John Vergona prevented me from
repeatedly attempting to report Delita Hooks filed a false cross
complaint.  From Deputy Inspector Edward Winski to Det John Vergona I was
prevented from reporting a crime...Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint.

Ironic a posse of retired cops many NYPD
all agree video proves I was assaulted. 

An honest cop in the subway said 
She threatened me with bodily harm,
the key becomes a weapon, she assaulted you,
and than she committed another 
crime a false cross complaint.

Thanks to the good NYPD. 

Sadly there aren't enough of them and that includes 
Internal Affairs. So far NYPD and IAB has yet 
to contact the DA who I don't have faith in either
either. 

Det John Vergona like Delita Hooks a Dr Jekyll My Hyde 
wanted to teach me a lesson. Well he did. 

And a doctors office is suppose to be a safe place
yet thanks to Dr Fagelman and corrupt cops 
I learned it isn't so. 

An NYPD 2nd week after Det 9-11 
downtown tried to tip me for my
free massage in the lobby of 
The NYHRC and I refused his money. 

I feel Det John Vergona violated my rights 
and without every meeting me did me 
severe damage and forcing me to
make a tough decision. 

Ron Kuby like a legal Rabbi told me
to put my health first. 

I pray for Justice as I wait for IAB
to find an ounce of Integrity. 







I won't be paying anything to see a 9-11 exhibit 
or to visit a memorial.  I feel like I paid enough 
and lived it no more paying.