911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bloomberg tax $ booze Violence what's Dr Fagelman's Receptionist Delita Hooks Excuse?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em  watch the  crazy violent employee, Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman did not fire out paid for her time almost blinding me repeatedly assaulting me and I was a medical patient right after a medical procedure removing a cyst on my elbow holding bags and my phone as Delita Hooks treated me as her personal pinata.

 I needed eye surgery. Mayor Bloomberg knows as do many government agencies. His poster proof a hypocrite who just likes to hear himself talk. Does Dr Fagelman prescribe "stuff" for crooked NYPD that fixed violent assault or NYPD bosses??????


Mayor Bloomberg's phony dishonest ad about 2 drinks...years ago after the rapes and murders of Imette St. Giullen and Jennifer Moore a minor drinking in Chelsea I asked the NYPD and NYC gov to please put a warning up at the bars and on drink receipts but instead Mike targets non-drinkers.

Mike Bloomberg, even his personal NYPD body guards now I was violently assaulted and Delita Hooks acting like she was on steroids or something stood up and yelled at me I have no rights who am I?  at a shared medical office at 155 Spring St.   Mike Bloomberg would love this.  I asked Delita would you consider paper cups instead of styrofoam. 

Why didn't Dr. Andrew Fagelman, internist fire her?
Why didn't the NYPD arrest her?
Does Dr. Andrew Fagelman have NYPD friends and he asked for fixing and favors?

I don't know but I do know punch Mike Bloomberg, his daughters or  any NYPD officer or their female loves ones daughters, wives, mothers there would have been an arrest so why no arrest and why does Mike waste tax payer money in the subway?

Bloomberg tax $ booze Violence what's Dr Fagelman's Receptionist Delita Hooks Excuse?

Internal Affairs still has the case open but FYI for over 7 months Delita Hooks has no understand she has done something wrong because of her corrupt employer Dr. Andrew Fagelman that tries to pass himself off as a nice guy and he clearly in my opinion is not nice or ethical and the corrupt NYPD who should have gone to the DA with the video, medical documentation and her false cross complaint.

Ask mayor Bloomberg about violence at a medical office.