911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, March 3, 2014

Medical Community Customer Service Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Not Fired Training Video

Medical Community Customer Service Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Not Fired Training Video




I recommend Dr Fagelman assault as a training video since Andrew Fagelman did not fire delete a hooks and by the way people say go to the police and I did and I tell them the police threaten me so this is a training video on how never ever to treat a customer let alone a medical patient.


Thank you and bless you and deep gratitude to all of you for helping me to push this YouTube over 20,200 views thanks gratitude and blessings.

Dr. Andrew fagelman for not firing Delita hooks, the women in the video did not even ask me are you okay and you could see I wasn't that I had serious damage to my eye The NYPD an internal affairs have caused me irreparable damage and one reason is the suffering incredible suffering of being lied about as well as a victim of violence to be a victim of lies, cruelty, violence in a medical office, to be a victim of a false cross-complaint which is a lie and also a criminal act, to be a victim and have to be there for my parents who now my father's dead and my mother is in The hospital so declined after trying to get help for two years that she can no longer live alone so my heart is breaking today and thank you for helping me one with that I get comfort is to see that YouTube with over 20,000 views and the NYPD and Internal Affairs and Dr. Andrew Fagelman and Delita  hooks and the abusers that would come to YouTube and make cruel comments were which in my opinion is aggravated harassment and witness tampering all thought this would go away but thanks to you there's over 20,000 YouTube views so you're helping me and I want to thank you!!!!!!!


To date no arrests made involving Dr Fagelman's office and NYPD fixing coercion etc.



The video above is prove of assault and a false cross complaint...
I want to upgrade to assault second degree but so far the NYPD keep making excuses why I can't -- the newest because I am suing.  I was a patient the medical offices in Soho.






Look at lawsuit below and see I don't havs badge numbers and I requested the badge numbers of those who's names I did have from Commissioner Ray Kelly deputy inspector Winski Chief Esposito and Lt Angela Burco's and none would answer me.

I called the detective squad and detectives would say we don't have Vergona and Chen 'a badge number. I did not know Delita Hooks detectives because they never contacted me. 




Mike Bloomberg, Ray Kelly, Chief Campisi --- Mike Bloomberg says People have a right to walk down the street and not be mugged or killed,  how about medical care at Dr Andrew Fagemlan's where Delita Hooks savage attack left me with a hole in my retina, cervical damage and relief she didn't kill me but the NYPD and Internal Affairs helped her and the NYPD that fixed this violent crime including Det John COERCING me in to dropping charges also a crime get away with everything but murder.