911 Tech Corruption

Scott Stringer is not qualified to be NYC gov comptroller but thanks to back room deals and fixing and favors he got the job. He removed John Liu's Press Release from May 31, 2012 asking for a criminal investigation in to 911. Cy Vance said there is no need for one. Truth is yes there is and we need yet another new audit of 911 and for years before the first audits we needed a criminal investigation in to 911 and we still do. We also need an audit and investigation in to 311 spending and Board of Election, NYCAPS, NYCWiNS, FDNY Wireless, etc.




NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Protects NYPD Corruption Videos Part of NYPD Fixing Crime


NYPD to wear Cameras but NYPD Lies and Corruption Still in Play Look at Det Vergona fixing me being violently assaulted despite video proof

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-cops-wear-body-cams-article-1.1425121


In the NYDN article residents say they are glad because NYPD can lie and it is their word against a lying cop but I am a victim of a violent crime the NYPD fixed and there was a whole lot of lying by Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist/office manager and my video is enough to prove Delita Hooks violently attacked me when she could have closed the door and the video proves her false cross complaint is yet another crime corrupt cops fixed for her and used without ever meeting me-- they just met her and fixed a violent crime for a MD's office at 155 Spring st where a patient that was me was hurt because I never put down my 2 bags, my arm numb and never put down my phone as I was not interested in fighting a crazy violent sicko who to date does not understand right from wrong and with an employer that won't fire her and the NYPD fixing for that medical office it appears the NYPD as evil and do not know right from wrong.

There is the Occupy Wall Street Manhattan DA and NYPD working together to false prosecute Michael Premo who they did not count on being a fighter and guess what?

TARU that is the NYPD video unit had video proving Michael was innocent and in this case it was the NYPD who were guilty along with the DA -- how do you punish the DA for their corrupt role?  Michael Premo should contact the Attorney General Investigation Unit.


Than we have the video system Domain Awareness "Taru on Steroids" and in my experience it means corrupt NYPD operating as they are right now as I learned first hand will have to do "creative policing" to doctor or make video that exposes corrupt NYPD disappear



Here is a video that corrupt NYPD could not make disappear that expose in my opinion how sick Dr Andrew Fagelman is, Delita Hooks a violent liar and the NYPD involved also very sick and in my opinion all evil....where is the arrest.

What use is video to the NYPD is the NYPD in charge of the video are corrupt.

In my case the NYPD prevented my case against Delita Hooks for assault and a false cross complaint from going to the DA who would have given her a wrist slap.   Now there is a lawsuit and I am alleging possible witness tampering and possible aggravated harassment.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi